25 new EVS volunteers spent the last week in the small village – Cercedilla.
The seven volunteers of the “Coordinadora” of Vallecas participated. During those 5 days we:
- found out how the European Voluntary Service works;
- knew how to use Cigna, what opportunities or limits we have with our insurance;
- knew the role of the National Agency in the work of every volunteer;
- had Spanish classes;
- developed our motivation for our projects;
- shared ideas and did brainstorming;
- made new contacts and made new friends;
- had a lot of fun.
During our On Arrival Training, we visited Segovia, hiked to the mountains, explored and checked our skills and found new inspiration.
It was a very intensive experience with great people united with you and with common interests and goals!♥